Free shipping on all orders delivered in Australia
Shipping in Australia: Free shipping on all orders to Customers in Australia. All orders are also fully insured by us.
Shipments are made through Australia post by Platinum or Express post and must be signed for on delivery. A tracking number will be provided to you when the goods are ready to ship.
For shipping outside of Australia: Orders are shipped by FedEx, charges are calculated and payable at checkout.
Duties and Taxes
We do not collect duties and taxes to the country of destination for sales made outside of Australia. The customer will be responsible for all applicable duties and taxes payable to customs, the shipping company, or any other person. We advise you to check with your relevant customs office in your country for estimated rates.
Countries that we ship to: Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Thailand, Singapore, Fiji, France, Ireland, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, United Arab Emirates, Taiwan, Qatar, South Africa, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Cyprus, Greece, Germany.
Ordering and purchasing goods.
You may only purchase goods on the Website if you are assigned an account login by us.
When you submit an order to purchase goods from us through the Website (by providing the relevant information in the online order form), that will constitute an offer from you to buy those goods in accordance with these terms. An agreement for the sale and purchase of goods shall be concluded between you and us only when your order is formally accepted by us, which will only occur by us sending to you a written notification of acceptance by email. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any order at any time due to the unavailability of any goods.
You may cancel an order if you notify us within 3 hours of an order being submitted online via email to email@example.com
The price payable by you for orders accepted by us shall be the price quoted in Australian dollars on this Website (which unless otherwise stated will be exclusive of GST) for the relevant goods at the time your order is submitted, together with the applicable delivery fees. We do not negotiate prices on our products and all our prices are final.
We will use Australia Post, or any other courier or carrier nominated by us (“Nominated Carrier”) to deliver such goods. Due to the value of the goods, we require that the Nominated Carrier obtain a signature from an adult at the delivery address acknowledging receipt of the goods in order to release the goods to you. If a signature cannot be obtained, the Nominated Carrier will take the goods to a post office or nominated depot at which you will be required to attend that place personally in order to receive the goods.
We retain ownership and title of the goods we supply to you until we have received the full price for the goods and the applicable delivery charges. Once your order has been accepted, you assume full responsibility for and risk in the goods.
Free 14 Day Returns for Jewellery
- All returned products must be in their original, unworn condition and accompanied by all original documentation that was provided with the purchase
- Items that are missing their tags or if the tag attached to the item has been interfered with in any way will not be accepted for return
- The 14-day return policy is not applicable to custom/bespoke jewellery
- Items that are the subject of a special order by you, including all rings ordered in specific ring sizes cannot be refunded
- Returns without the lab grown diamond certificate (where applicable) are subject to a $250 replacement fee for each missing certificate
- Items that have been modified, engraved, or resized by a company other than Dream Diamonds may not be returned
- Returns showing signs of wear or have been damaged in any way will not be accepted for return
- Packages without a Return Shipping Authorization Number or packages that were refused for delivery will not be accepted for refund
- The Free 14 Days Return Policy does not apply to customers that choose our 50% deposit with 60 days to pay offer.
HOW TO RETURN AN ORDER
- Call us on the following number +614 77253104 (Adelaide) or +612 93276674 (Sydney) during office hours for instructions.
- EMAIL us on firstname.lastname@example.org to provide you with instructions on how to return the goods to us by post.
- Returns must be sent with a Return Shipping Authorization Number otherwise they will not be accepted for refund.
- You can also drop off the item at one of our showrooms in Sydney or Adelaide. Contact us for details.
- Dream Diamonds will not be liable for any returns that may be lost or damaged due to the incorrect shipping procedures
- Prepare your return:
- Include all original packaging and accompanying materials, including the packing slip and any diamond certificates (otherwise a $250 replacement fee per certificate will be charged).
- Enclose your item(s) inside the original jewellery box. For your convenience, we recommend using the original packaging from your order.
- Once the items are placed in a larger shipment box, affix the label to the outside of the larger box.
- Write your Return Shipping Authorization Number on the outside of the package you are returning.
- For security reasons, please refrain from writing jewellery, diamonds or other related words anywhere on the package.
- If you decide to use a different shipping method you can ship it back by any carrier, however you will be responsible for the return shipping charges. For your protection, please ship your item fully secured with a signature required upon delivery and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached Dream Diamond. Dream Diamond is not responsible for items lost or damaged during the shipping process.
In addition to any of the other requirements and conditions stated above in this section titled “Warranty”:
- If goods are shipped to us without a shipping authorization number, you bear the risk in the goods until such time as they are received by us at our nominated premises.
- You must use the internet form or other instructions nominated by us to initiate any return, repair, refund, or exchange.
- You must bear all costs associated with returning the goods to us, including but not limited to shipping and insurance
- Returns without a return code, returns sent C.O.D., and improperly or uninsured packages may be refused by us upon receipt.
We do not issue refunds for incorrect purchases or changes of mind.
Warranties in relation to goods sold
We make no representation whether express or implied as to the merchantability, condition, durability, or fitness for the purpose for which the goods are to be used and any implied warranty as to latent defects is expressly excluded.
In no event whatsoever will we be responsible for any loss, damage, cost, charge, or expense suffered, incurred, or sustained by you whether consequential or otherwise of whatsoever nature and kind and howsoever arising including through our negligence.
These warranties will not be read or applied so as to purport to exclude, restrict or modify or have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying the application in relation to the supply of any goods or services pursuant to the Conditions of all or any of the provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“CCA”) or by any other statute Act of any state or territory of the Commonwealth of Australia which by law cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
To the extent permitted by the CCA our liability to you for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by a provision of the CCA will be limited to:
- The replacement of the relevant goods or the resupply of equivalent goods.
- The repair of the relevant goods.
- The payment of the cost of replacing the relevant goods; or
- The payment of the cost of having the relevant goods repaired.
and we in our absolute discretion will determine which of the foregoing limits will apply in any case.
- Receipt and Inspection: Once we receive the returned order, our Quality Assurance team will inspect and verify the condition of the returned item. Inspection time may take up to seven (7) business days
- Refunds will be issued via the original payment method or by check if the original payment method was bank wire, cash or certain other payments requiring special processing
- For credit card refunds, please allow up to one monthly billing cycle for your credit to appear