Copyright and submitted material
All materials and information on this Website including without limitation any logo, design, text, graphic and their arrangement ("Content") are licensed to or owned by us. Unless we otherwise indicate, you must not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit the Content in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, or otherwise without our prior consent. You may access and use the Content and this Website for your own personal use only. Unless expressly permitted otherwise, you must not do anything to alter, modify or add to the Content.
Trademarks which appear on this Website are owned by the relevant owners. You must not use any trademarks that appear on this Website without the written consent of the relevant trademark owner.
The Privacy Statement applicable to this Website explains how personal data will be treated as you access and interact with this Website and can be accessed here.
Your account and password
You may be assigned an account login (including a username and password) in respect of your use of the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure that the details provided to us are accurate and up to date.
You must at all times keep your username and password secure and confidential and not disclose them to any third party. You are solely responsible for any use of the website by any person using your username and password. You agree to release and indemnify us in relation to any claims, loss or liability arising out of the unauthorized use of your username or password.
You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
Ordering, Purchasing, and Shipping Goods
You may only purchase goods on the Website if you are assigned an account login by us.
When you submit an order to purchase goods from us through the Website (by providing the relevant information in the online order form), that will constitute an offer from you to buy those goods in accordance with these terms. An agreement for the sale and purchase of goods shall be concluded between you and us only when your order is formally accepted by us, which will only occur by us sending to you a written notification of acceptance by email. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any order at any time due to the unavailability of any goods.
You may cancel an order if you notify us within 3 hours of an order being submitted online via email to email@example.com
The price payable by you for orders accepted by us shall be the price quoted in Australian dollars on this Website (which unless otherwise stated will be exclusive of GST) for the relevant goods at the time your order is submitted, together with the applicable delivery fees. We do not negotiate prices on our products and all our prices are final.
We will use Australia Post, or any other courier or carrier nominated by us (“Nominated Carrier”) to deliver such goods. Due to the value of the goods, we require that the Nominated Carrier obtain a signature from an adult at the delivery address acknowledging receipt of the goods in order to release the goods to you. If a signature cannot be obtained, the Nominated Carrier will take the goods to a post office or nominated depot at which you will be required to attend that place personally in order to receive the goods.
We retain ownership and title of the goods we supply to you until we have received the full price for the goods and the applicable delivery charges. Once your order has been accepted, you assume full responsibility for and risk in the goods.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. Advertised prices are for information purposes only and not intended to reflect the final price of your purchase. In rare circumstances, data, including prices, may be inaccurately displayed on our Site due to system or typographical errors. Inadvertent errors or inaccurate advertised prices are not binding on DVDJ and may be adjusted by DVDJ at any time. DVDJ reserves the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur. We reserve the right to refuse, vary or withdraw any advertised price on this website at any time without notice. If an order is placed for a loose diamond on our website and the stone is not available at the time of order, we will notify you and offer you a diamond which in our opinion is the most similar to the one you originally selected. If this is not suitable to you, we will offer you a full refund. Our prices are also subject to change without notice. DVDJ does not price match against any other website or competitor. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org
BLACK FRIDAY AND CYBER MONDAY PROMOTION 24TH TO THE 27TH of NOVEMBER 2023
BLACK FRIDAY AND CYBER MONDAY OFFER - 25% OFF*
* Offer available from 12:00am AEDT– 24th November to 11.59pm AEDT 27th November 2023
Take 25% off the marked price on eligible items. Terms and conditions apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer available on all jewellery items and loose diamonds.
- Purchases made before or after this period are not eligible for this offer
Jewellery and Loose Diamonds.
We do not provide refunds for incorrect purchases or “Change of Mind”.
This Jewellery and loose diamonds purchased on this sale cannot be returned for refund, credit, or exchange unless there is a manufacturing fault, or the jewellery or loose diamond does not match its original description.
Please allow 4-6 weeks delivery on all jewellery purchases and 7-14 days on loose diamond purchases.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
Dates and times subject to change.
Free shipping on all orders delivered in Australia
Shipping in Australia: Free shipping on all orders to Customers in Australia. All orders are also fully insured by us
Shipments are made through Australia post by Platinum or Express post and must be signed for on delivery. A tracking number will be provided to you when the goods are ready to ship.
For shipping outside of Australia: Orders are shipped by FedEx, charges are calculated and payable at checkout
Duties and Taxes
We do not collect duties and taxes to the country of destination for sales made outside of Australia. The customer will be responsible for all applicable duties and taxes payable to customs, the shipping company, or any other person. We advise you to check with your relevant customs office in your country for estimated rates.
Countries that we ship to: Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Thailand, Singapore, Fiji, France, Ireland, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, United Arab Emirates, Taiwan, Qatar, South Africa, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Cyprus, Greece, Germany.
Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty
At Dream Diamonds, we have made it our commitment to sell high quality jewellery and lab grown diamonds to our customers. We warrant that all jewellery purchased from our website will be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery and the optical properties of the lab grown diamonds will never fade or cloud over time.
Our diamonds and jewellery are manufactured to the highest standards and use the highest quality materials. Each item is carefully inspected at our factory and our distribution facility prior to shipment.
We offer a Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty to all our customers, regardless of the price and type of item. The Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty is effective from the date of purchase, only for purchases supplied by Dream Diamonds, and is non-transferrable.
Although we stand behind our product, we do exclude the following defects from the Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty:
- General wear and tear, scratching, trauma, loss of centre stones, product loss, theft, or improper cleaning and storage.
- Fading or discoloration of metals over time due to inadequate care (Examples: wearing it in the hot tub or swimming pool, spraying perfume or other chemicals directly on the jewellery, etc.)
- Precious metals, and especially prongs, wear down over time as part of normal use. Thinning of prongs due to regular wear might cause them to open up and the stone could be at risk of falling out. This is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- The loss of a stone caused by trauma or damage is not covered under the Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty.
Any third-party repairs or service to your jewellery completed by a company other than Dream Diamonds, including but not limited to ring sizing or other repairs, will void your warranty.
Should you have an issue with your purchase due to manufacturing, please email us at email@example.com and we will send you a pre-paid shipping label in order to send your jewellery in to us. Once received, we will inspect the jewellery to determine if damage is covered by our Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty. If it is covered, we will complete the work or, at our discretion, replace the item without charge and ship it back to you. If the damage is not covered by our Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty, we will email you a price quote before the work is performed. If you approve the quote, we will collect payment for the repair and shipping. We will then complete the repair and ship the item back to you using a standard ground shipping method.
We recommend that you insure your jewellery for loss, theft, catastrophic damage, or damage to your centre stone. Examples of damage to centre stones may include chipping, cracking, or breaking. While diamonds are very durable, they are not indestructible, and normal wear and tear, especially on rings, can cause damage.
To take advantage of our Warranty Services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jewelsure provides dedicated insurance for your precious diamonds so you can shop stress-free.
Jewelsure offers a 7 day complimentary cover to ensure the customer feels secure while buying their precious diamonds.
In the event that a customer needs to make a claim, or ask for a replacement, Jewelsure has a dedicated team of experts to assist them. A complimentary health check of the item is also done by one of Jewelsure's network jewellers.
To learn more, visit www.jewelsure.com.au
Change of Mind Return
We do not provide refunds for incorrect purchases or “Change of Mind”.
Loose Diamonds Purchased on the Website
Our 14-day change of mind return policy in relation to loose diamonds purchased on the Website gives you time to make sure your purchase is perfect. If you need to return it for any reason, we will provide you with an exchange by way of a credit note valid for 28-days.
We will not accept any loose diamond purchased on the Website for exchange:
- That are not in their original condition at the time when the items were ordered.
- That show any wear and tear or damage (as determined by us in our sole discretion).
- That is not returned together with the diamond certificate which we provided you together with the diamond.
If the value of any loose diamond purchased on the Website exceeds $20,000, then it must be returned within 7 days of purchase to be eligible for an exchange.
We may in our sole discretion exclude certain promotions from this 14-day change of mind return policy,
2ct Lab-grown diamond sale in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth through 7th August to 30th September 2023
These diamonds cannot be returned for refund, credit, or exchange unless there is a manufacturing fault, or the diamond does not match its original description.
Humm finance is excluded from this sale.
Free 14 Day Returns for Jewellery
At Dream Diamonds, we offer a complimentary 14-day return policy so you can make sure your purchase is perfect. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, return it within 14 days from when it ships for a full refund back to your original payment method.
- All returned products must be in their original, unworn condition and accompanied by all original documentation that was provided with the purchase.
- items that are missing their tags or if the tag attached to the item has been interfered with in any way will not be accepted for return
- The 14-day return policy is not applicable to custom/bespoke jewellery
- items that are the subject of a special order by you, including all rings ordered in specific ring sizes cannot be refunded.
- Returns without the lab grown diamond certificate (where applicable) are subject to a $250 replacement fee for each missing certificate.
- Items that have been modified, engraved, or resized by a company other than Dream Diamonds may not be returned.
- Returns showing signs of wear or have been damaged in any way will not be accepted for return.
- Packages without a Return Shipping Authorization Number or packages that were refused for delivery will not be accepted for refund.
- The Free 14 Days Return Policy does not apply to customers that choose our 50% deposit with 60 days to pay offer.
How to Return an Order
- Call us on the following number +614 77253104 (Adelaide) or +612 93276674 (Sydney) during office hours for instructions.
- EMAIL us on email@example.com to provide you with instructions on how to return the goods to us by post.
- Returns must be sent with a Return Shipping Authorization Number otherwise they will not be accepted for refund.
- You can also drop off the item at one of our showrooms in Sydney or Adelaide. Contact us for details.
- Dream Diamonds will not be liable for any returns that may be lost or damaged due to the incorrect shipping procedures
- Prepare your return:
- Include all original packaging and accompanying materials, including the packing slip and any diamond certificates (otherwise a $250 replacement fee per certificate will be charged).
- Enclose your item(s) inside the original jewellery box. For your convenience, we recommend using the original packaging from your order.
- Once the items are placed in a larger shipment box, affix the label to the outside of the larger box.
- Write your Return Shipping Authorization Number on the outside of the package you are returning.
- For security reasons, please refrain from writing jewellery, diamonds or other related words anywhere on the package.
- If you decide to use a different shipping method you can ship it back by any carrier, however you will be responsible for the return shipping charges. For your protection, please ship your item fully secured with a signature required upon delivery and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached Dream Diamond. Dream Diamond is not responsible for items lost or damaged during the shipping process.
- Please note, jewellery purchases made with HUMM are not covered by our 14 Day free return policy.
- By using this option, the 14-day free return policy is voided. We are not able to offer any refunds on purchases using this method of Finance. There is an exception however, that if in any unusual circumstances you do not receive what you originally ordered, we will offer a full refund. This must be brought to our attention in writing within 7 days of receiving the goods.
In addition to any of the other requirements and conditions stated above in this section titled “Warranty”:
- If goods are shipped to us without a shipping authorization number, you bear the risk in the goods until such time as they are received by us at our nominated premises.
- you must use the internet form or other instructions nominated by us to initiate any return, repair, refund, or exchange.
- you must bear all costs associated with returning the goods to us, including but not limited to shipping and insurance unless otherwise advised by us.
- Returns without a return code, returns sent C.O.D., and improperly or uninsured packages may be refused by us upon receipt.
Warranties in relation to goods sold
We make no representation whether express or implied as to the merchantability, condition, durability, or fitness for the purpose for which the goods are to be used and any implied warranty as to latent defects is expressly excluded.
In no event whatsoever will we be responsible for any loss, damage, cost, charge, or expense suffered, incurred, or sustained by you whether consequential or otherwise of whatsoever nature and kind and howsoever arising including through our negligence.
These warranties will not be read or applied so as to purport to exclude, restrict or modify or have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying the application in relation to the supply of any goods or services pursuant to the Conditions of all or any of the provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“CCA”) or by any other statute Act of any state or territory of the Commonwealth of Australia which by law cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
To the extent permitted by the CCA our liability to you for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by a provision of the CCA will be limited to:
- The replacement of the relevant goods or the resupply of equivalent goods.
- The repair of the relevant goods.
- The payment of the cost of replacing the relevant goods; or
- The payment of the cost of having the relevant goods repaired.
and we in our absolute discretion will determine which of the foregoing limits will apply in any case.
- Receipt and Inspection: Once we receive the returned order, our Quality Assurance team will inspect and verify the condition of the returned item. Inspection time may take up to seven (7) business days.
- Refunds will be issued via the original payment method or by check if the original payment method was bank wire, cash or certain other payments requiring special processing.
- For credit card refunds, please allow up to one monthly billing cycle for your credit to appear
Returns, Repairs and Exchange Policy
Manufacturing faults – Jewellery
We will not be held accountable for any items repaired or altered by another jeweller other than those employed by us or our agents. Any repairs or alterations made without our agreement will void any return or exchange as well as void the guarantee described in the paragraph above.
You are responsible for your activity in connection with accessing the Website. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to the Website. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain personal data from any Website user.
In accessing this Website, you must not:
- Disrupt or interfere with the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Website or linked websites.
- Disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of this Website or linked websites.
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy or extract any web pages on the Website, or any of the Content, without our prior written permission.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website.
- Reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetic formula in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Website.
- Use the Website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including material that are deemed threatening or obscene or engage in any kind of illegal activity.
- Engage in any kind of illegal, criminal, or tortious activity through the use of the Website, including infringement of any third-party intellectual property rights.
- Attempt to obtain unauthorized access to this Website or parts of this Website that are not opened to public access; or
- Post or transmit to or via this Website any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, or any defamatory, derogatory, or offensive material or publication.
You must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on this Website. We reserve the right to report potentially criminal activity to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
Warranties and disclaimers
The Content and this Website are provided "as is" and “as available”. Images and diagrams depicted on this Website are intended to be a visual aid only and do not necessarily accurately reflect the object described. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not warrant that this Website or the server that operates it is free from viruses or other corrupted materials or occasional outages or disruption to service which prevent you from accessing this Website or that use of this Website will be compatible with the hardware and software you are using to access it. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Content or this Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
We reserve the right to make any change to the Content without notice. We may also make improvements or changes to the products and services described in the Content at any time without notice.
Your use of this Website including all Content or data distributed by, downloaded, or accessed from or through this Website is solely at your own risk. Before taking or refraining from any action in reliance on the Content or this Website, you must make and rely on your own enquiries in relation to, and in evaluation of, the Content including any information, predictions, opinions, and statements contained in this Website.
Limitation of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict, or modify rights which you may have under the CCA or any other legislation which may not be excluded, restricted, or modified by agreement.
Termination and suspension
A reference to "$" or "dollars" throughout this Website is a reference to Australian currency, unless stated otherwise.
This “Win a pair of 2.00 carat Lab Grown Diamond Studded Earrings Competition” (“Competition”) is promoted by DVD Jewellery Pty Limited ABN 90 618 150 039 trading as Dream Diamonds (“we”, “us”, “our”) of Suite 6, 21-25 Knox Street, Double Bay, NSW 2028. We will conduct the Competition substantially as described in these rules.
Eligibility: The Competition is open to legal residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or older as at their date of entry. The Competition is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law (if any such law or regulation contradicts any term contained in these rules, that term will be severed from the rules and the rest of the rules will continue to operate). Our employees, and the employees of our subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of an Employee are ineligible to participate in the Competition.
Agreement to Rules: By entering this Competition, you agree to abide by these rules and our decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. We reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at our sole discretion. By entering this Competition, you represent and warrant that you are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements set out in these rules. You also agree to accept any of our decisions in relation to the Competition as final and binding. We may change these rules in our sole discretion by updating this page.
Entry Period: The Competition begins on 7 August 2023 at 8am AEST and ends on 22 September 2023 at 12.00pm AEST. Only entries submitted during this time period will be eligible.
How to Enter: You can enter the Competition by following us on Instagram and leaving a comment https://www.instagram.com/dreamdiamondsjewellery/ on one of our posts. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Competition requirements, as specified in these rules, in order to be eligible to win the Prize. If you do not adhere to these rules you will be disqualified at our sole discretion. You may only enter the Competition once. If you use multiple Instagram accounts to enter the Competition multiple times, you will be automatically disqualified from the Competition.
Prizes: The winner of the Competition will receive a 2.00ct pair diamond stud earrings (which as at 1 August 2023 is available for sale on our website for $5000.00 (before any promotional discounts are applied)] (“Prize”). The actual/appraised Prize value may differ at the time the Prize is awarded. There shall be no cash or other Prize substitution permitted except at our discretion. The Prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the Prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the Prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. By accepting the Prize, the selected Winner grants permission for us to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
Selection and Notification of Winner: The winner of the Competition (“Winner”) will be selected at random by us or under our supervision by a method which we will determine at our premises on 25th September 2023. We will notify the Winner by Instagram messages, within five days following Winner selection. We are not responsible for and we shall not have any liability for Winner’s failure to actually receive the notice. If the Winner 1) fails reply to our Instgram message claiming the prize within 21 days from the time the Instagram message award notification was sent in which you must provide us with your details (including full name, email address and residential address), 2) is found ineligible or otherwise in breach of these Rules, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the Prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry on Dream Diamonds website, you understand and agree that we, any individual acting on our behalf, and our successors, and assigns shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Competition and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
Terms & Conditions: In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Competition should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond our control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Competition. In the event of any of the above issues, we may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the us. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Competition or violates these Rules will be disqualified by us in our sole discretion. In its sole discretion, we have the right to maintain the integrity of the Competition, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: identify any disallowed entry methods that will result in entries being voided; for example: multiple entries by the same person using multiple Instagram accounts.
Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Competition constitutes your agreement to release and hold us (including our subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers) harmless against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Competition and/or the: 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Competition; 5) electronic error or human error in the Competition administration or the processing of entries.
Disputes: THIS COMPETITION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF NEW SOUTH WALES AUSTRALIA AND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. You agree, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between you and us, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Competition, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Sydney NSW having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall you be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Competition). You waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Winner’s Name: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: DVD Jewellery Pty Ltd, P O Box 541 Rose Bay NSW 2029 Australia. Requests must be postmarked no later than 31 October 2023.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or any other similar platform.