Our Pledge to You
Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty
At Dream Diamonds, we have made it our commitment to sell high quality jewellery and lab-grown diamonds to our customers. We warrant that all jewellery purchased from our website will be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery and the optical properties of the lab grown diamonds will never fade or cloud over time.
Our diamonds and jewellery are manufactured to the highest standards and use the highest quality materials. Each item is carefully inspected at our factory and our distribution facility prior to shipment.
We offer a Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty to all our customers, regardless of the price and type of item. The Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty is effective from the date of purchase, only for purchases supplied by Dream Diamonds, and is non-transferrable.
Although we stand behind our product, we do exclude the following defects from the Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty:
- General wear and tear, scratching, trauma, loss of center stones, product loss, theft, or improper cleaning and storage.
- Fading or discoloration of metals over time due to inadequate care (Examples: wearing it in the hot tub or swimming pool, spraying perfume or other chemicals directly on the jewellery, etc.)
- Precious metals, and especially prongs, wear down over time as part of normal use. Thinning of prongs due to regular wear might cause them to open up and the stone could be at risk of falling out. This is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- The loss of a stone caused by trauma or damage is not covered under the Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty.
Any third-party repairs or service to your jewellery completed by a company other than Dream Diamonds, including but not limited to ring sizing or other repairs, will void your warranty.
Should you have an issue with your purchase due to manufacturing, please email us at email@example.com and we will send you a pre-paid shipping label in order to send your jewellery in to us. Once received, we will inspect the jewellery to determine if damage is covered by our Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty. If it is covered, we will complete the work or, at our discretion, replace the item without charge and ship it back to you. If the damage is not covered by our Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty, we will email you a price quote before the work is performed. If you approve the quote, we will collect payment for the repair and shipping. We will then complete the repair and ship the item back to you using a standard ground shipping method.
We recommend that you insure your jewellery for loss, theft, catastrophic damage, or damage to your centre stone. Examples of damage to centre stones may include chipping, cracking, or breaking. While diamonds are very durable, they are not indestructible, and normal wear and tear, especially on rings, can cause damage.
To take advantage of our Warranty Services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Change of Mind ReturnJewellery
We do not provide refunds for “Change of Mind”.Loose Diamonds Purchased on the Website
Our 14-day change of mind return policy in relation to loose diamonds purchased on the Website gives you time to make sure your purchase is perfect. If you need to return it for any reason, we will provide you with an exchange by way of a credit note valid for 28-days.
We will not accept any loose diamond purchased on the Website for exchange:
- That are not in their original condition at the time when the items were ordered.
- That show any wear and tear or damage (as determined by us in our sole discretion).
- That are not returned together with the diamond certificate which we provided you together with the diamond.
If the value of any loose diamond purchased on the Website exceeds $20,000, then it must be returned within 7 days of purchase to be eligible for an exchange.